- Easily clean small cracks, crevices, and hard-to-reach parts
- Perfect for heavy cleaning and fine detailing
- Versatile cleaning tool
- Versatile size and usability across any vehicle
- Use for interior and exterior detailing jobs
- Chemical resistant handle and bristles for long-lasting brush
- Soft plastic handle and ferrule help prevent scratches
- Premium soft boar’s hair bristles clean without scratching surfaces
- Great for both interior and exterior detailing
How To Use
- Pair the Goat Brush with the appropriate cleaner for perfect results on any detailing task.
- For best results, spray the cleaner onto the dirty surface and directly into the Goat Brush bristles.
- Use The Goat Boar's Hair Detail Brush with premium Chemical Guys cleaners and degreasers, such as Diablo Wheel Gel, Signature Series Wheel Cleaner, or Signature Series
- Orange Degreaser.Use separate wheel-cleaning buckets, tools, chemicals, and towels to protect paintwork from swirls and scratches caused by abrasive brake dust.
Manufacturer's Part Number:
Johnsons Auto Care Goat Boars Hair Detail Brush
At Johnsons Auto Care, we make products that are designed and built to work well and make your job easier. We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchases from us. If you’re not, we want to know about it.
First and foremost, we’d like to help you fix any problems. If that doesn’t work, we’ll take your product back. So if in the first 30 days of you owning a Johnsons Auto Care product you find that it doesn’t work as you expected, contact customer support. We’ll arrange to take back the product and refund your money.
Please note that if you purchased your CarCarez product through a third-party, they will have their own return and refund policies which may differ from ours.
IF YOU HAVE YOUR ORIGINAL INVOICE OR ORDER NUMBER:
Please include it with the return shipment. That way we can reimburse your original purchase price to either your original method of payment or as a Johnsons Auto Care merchandise credit, or use it to help exchange your product for another one.
IF YOU CAN'T FIND YOUR ORIGINAL INVOICE OR ORDER NUMBER:
It’s not a problem. We can almost always find you in our system if you purchased factory-direct. To help ensure fairness to all customers, we may require an invoice in special circumstances. Please see Special Circumstances below for details.
To help protect our customers and make sure that every return is dealt with fairly, we may either require an invoice or decline a return or exchange in certain situations, including:
- Products that were not purchased directly from CarCarez (such as from Amazon, eBay, online sites, garage sales, etc. Those sellers have your money, not us)
- On rare occasions, based upon the nature of your previous transactions with CarCarez
- Items without a factory invoice proving ownership
- Items that have been used extensively and then returned
- Items lost or damaged due to fire, flood or natural disaster
If within 30 days of your purchase date you decide to return an item, please contact customer support to request a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. Any product returned without an RMA number will be refused. Credit will NOT be given for any open supplies unless it is determined that the product shipped was incorrect or defective. Any return requests made after 30 days of the original order date will be denied. A 15% restocking fee may apply to some returns at the discretion of Johnsons Auto Care Original shipping charges will not be refunded and the customer is responsible for return shipping charges on any items sent back to Johnsons Auto Care. If you are shipping items over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.